First Time Academic Reinstatements

The Deans may reinstate students who are ineligible for the first time, except in the case of freshman who have 42 or more units of E or F. Those students must be seen by UASH for reinstatement. Students who wish to petition for reinstatement should make an appointment with one of the Deans prior to the UASH meeting.