Advice About UASH

Students who need to be reinstated by UASH are advised to meet with one of the Deans before petitioning the committee. A Dean can read a draft of your petition and advise you about your appearance before the committee. It is important to get your adviser's statement of support and signature on the petition.

To find out more about UASH, Click here.